The AtlasMotor pasta machine simplifies the preparation of fresh pasta thanks to the motor which allows you to work freely on any surface without tiring yourself.
The AtlasMotor machine is made entirely of high quality chrome steel , with anodized aluminum alloy rollers to guarantee a long service life of the machine. product and facilitate its cleaning.
The Pastadrive motor has an ergonomic shape for a better price and is powerful and solid, ensuring perfect stability during use. The bayonet mount ensures quick and easy motor connection and allows use with other compatible Marcato products.
Versatile, it allows pastry chef 3 different types of pasta : lasagna (150mm) on 10 levels of thickness , from 4.8mm to 0.6mm, thanks to its regulator, tagliolini (1.5mm), or even fettuccine (6mm) and allows combine no less than 12 accessories (not supplied), interchangeable, to leave room for your creativity, and rediscover the taste of the Italian tradition of yesteryear, with homemade pasta. You can thus create pappardelle, mafaldine, linguine, lasagnette, capellini, and other ravioli ....
- 3 shapes of pasta:
- lasagna (150mm) 10 levels of thickness from 4.8mm to 0.6mm
- tagliolini (1.5 mm)
- fettuccine (6 mm)
- Mirrored chrome plating
- Design and quality of details
- Patented anodized aluminum alloy rollers
- Motor that simplifies and speeds up pasta preparation
- Allows you to have your hands free during use
- No need to secure the machine to the worktop
- Possibility of attaching 12 accessories (not supplied)
- Do not go in the dishwasher
- Made in Italy