Create tasty circular-shaped ravioli with smooth edges ø5cm with these incredible Marcato stamps!
The body of the molds is made of brass to ensure a clean cut of the sheet. The central disc, thanks to a spring mechanism in anodized aluminum, is designed to press the stuffing evenly and obtain a perfect circle.
The special finish is PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), a process that deposits a thin metallic film on top of the chrome, thus ensuring a spectacular aesthetic effect and a surface hardening.
The handles of the stamps are made in solid wood, with a natural wax finish and laser engraving . They have an ergonomic shape which makes the handle stable and easy to use. The woods are matched to the different colors: Gold - Beech / Champagne - Walnut
- Circular cup with smooth edges ø5cm
- Solid wood handle with natural wax finish and laser engraving
- Brass body for a perfect fit
- Center disc in anodized aluminum with spring mechanism
- Special PVD finish
- Available in three colors: Pale Gold and Champagne
- Easy to clean with a cloth
- Made in Italy
No customer reviews for the moment.