Genuine collector's item, Otello is a gem of the limited edition pasta machine that combines a vintage design with modern technologies, high quality materials, and exclusive finishes.
Versatile, the Otello pasta machine will allow to make 3 different types of pasta: roll out lasagna pasta 150mm wide max. on 7 levels of thickness from 0.8mm to 4mm thanks to its regulator, make tagliolini (1.5mm), make fettuccine (6.5mm).
Otello's structure is in chrome-plated aluminum with PVD treatment (Physical Vapor Deposition), a process that deposits a thin metallic film on top of the chrome, thus guaranteeing a spectacular aesthetic effect and hardening of the surface. In addition, the anodized aluminum rollers are made with a imperceptibly rough surface : the pastes will therefore be porous and will bind more easily to the condiments used for an enhancement of the taste.
- Limited edition
- Allows you to make 3 shapes of pasta:
- Lasagne (max width 150mm on 7 levels of thickness from 0.8 to 4mm)
- Tagliolini (1.5mm)
- Fettuccine (6.5mm)
- Design and quality of details
- Chromed aluminum structure with PVD treatment
- Exclusive patented anodized aluminum alloy rollers
- With imperceptibly rough surface for flavor enhancement
- Combs and scrapers in high resistance polymer resin
- Base in walnut treated with natural oil
- Tightening strap for perfect stability
- Wooden handle
- Easy to clean with a cloth (not dishwasher safe)
- Made in Italy
No customer reviews for the moment.