Create delicious circular shaped ravioli with zigzag edges ø65mm with these incredible Marcato stamps!
The mold is made of brass to ensure a clean cut of the sheet. The central disc, thanks to a spring mechanism in anodized aluminum, is designed to press the stuffing evenly and obtain a perfect semicircle.
The special finish is PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), a process that deposits a thin metallic film on top of the chrome, thus ensuring a spectacular aesthetic effect and a surface hardening.
The stamps are made in solid wood, with a natural wax finish and laser engraving. They have an ergonomic shape which makes the handle stable and easy to use. The woods are matched to the different colors: Champagne - Walnut / Gold - Beech / Gun Metal - Walnut
- Circular cut with zigzag edges ø65mm
- Solid wood handle with natural wax finish and laser engraving
- Brass body for a perfect fit
- Central disc in anodized aluminum with spring mechanism
- Special PVD finish
- Available in three colors: Champagne, Gold and Gun Metal
- Easy to clean with a cloth
- Made in Italy
No customer reviews for the moment.