The Atlas 180 Slide machine allows you to lower lasagna pasta 180mm on 10 thickness levels from 4.8mm to 0.6mm thanks to its 10-position regulator. You can also use it to make doughs for pizza, cakes, ...
With 80 years of experience, MARCATO has developed the Atlas 180 Slide machine with rollers in anodized aluminum alloy, studied and patented not to release metals in the paste, as well as hardened steel gears and case hardened for strength. The machine delivered with a clamp allowing to fix the machine on a table or a work surface, as well as a stainless steel slide to facilitate the handling of the dough before passing it through the sheeter.
Tip: Transform your manual pasta machine into an electric pasta machine thanks to the Pastadrive motor!
- Allows you to lower 180mm strips of pasta
- Thickness adjustment on 10 levels from 4.8mm to 0.6mm
- Design and quality of details
- Patented anodized aluminum alloy rollers
- Hardened steel gears
- Supplied with clamp and stainless steel slide
- Quick coupling for motor
- Do not put in the dishwasher
- Made in Italy
No customer reviews for the moment.