The Atlas 150 Slide machine allows to lower lasagna pasta 150mm on 10 levels of thickness from 4.8mm to 0.6mm thanks to its 10-position regulator. You can also use it to make doughs for pizza, cakes, bugnes, ...
With 80 years of experience, MARCATO has developed the Atlas 150 Slide machine with anodized aluminum alloy rollers, studied and patented not to release metals in the paste, as well as hardened steel gears and case hardened for strength. The machine delivered with a clamp allowing to fix the machine on a table or a work surface, as well as a stainless steel slide to facilitate the handling of the dough before passing it through the sheeter.
By removing the stainless steel slide, you will have the possibility of associating 12 different accessories (not supplied), interchangeable, to leave room for your creativity, and rediscover the taste of the Italian tradition of yesteryear, with homemade pasta in all possible shapes.
Tip: Transform your manual pasta machine into an electric pasta machine thanks to the Pastadrive motor!
- Allows to lower 150mm strips of pasta
- Thickness adjustment on 10 levels from 4.8mm to 0.6mm
- Design and quality of details
- Patented anodized aluminum alloy rollers
- Hardened steel gears
- Supplied with clamp and stainless steel slide
- 12 adaptable accessories (not supplied)
- Quick coupling for motor
- Do not put in the dishwasher
- Made in Italy