The Monferrina ravioli machine maker allows you to quickly and easily make delicious ravioli before, using the crank. Its external structure is in anodized aluminum, and the parts in contact with the paste are in stainless steel.
The device is entirely made in Italy by Imperia.
To use the group of ravioli, you must first roll 2 strips of pasta 10 cm wide, with the sheeter of your choice. The 2 strips of dough will then be placed on either side of the ravioli machine, and the filling of your choice in the compartment provided for this purpose.
Then you just have to turn the crank so that the 2 strips of dough are welded together to form delicious artisanal ravioli of 34x40mm each (2 per width).
- Manual machine
- Quick and easy production of ravioli in quantity
- Requires 10cm wide strips of dough
- Production in width of 2 ravioli 34x40mm each
- External structure of the machine in anodized aluminum
- Parts in contact with the paste in stainless steel
- Made in Italy
No customer reviews for the moment.