The Regina MARCATO manual pasta machine is the machine dedicated to extruded pasta : Bucatini, Fusilli, Maccheroni, Maccheroncini and Rigatoni.
It is made of food grade ABS and polycarbonate with an integrated hopper in which you can insert a small piece of dough. After a few turns of the crank, the dough will come out of the die, with the shape and length of your choice, for delicious fresh homemade pasta!
If the outgoing dough tends to stick, lightly flour the small pieces of dough before placing them in the hopper. Arrange the pasta on a tablecloth and let it dry for about an hour.
- Made of food grade ABS and polycarbonate
- Allows you to make short or long extruded pasta
- Includes 5 interchangeable dies: bucatini, fusilli, maccheroni, maccheroncini, rigatoni
- Dies and bow in chromed steel
- Supplied with a vice to fix the machine to a corner of the table
- Made in Italy
No customer reviews for the moment.