The Multipast kit includes an Atlas 150 Classic pasta machine + three accessories, for a total of 6 different pasta formats!
The Atlas 150 Classic fresh pasta machine is the reference for manual pasta machines . Its design shape combined with fine details make it the best-selling pasta machine among classic manual machines. Versatile, it will allow to make 3 different types of pasta on its own : roll out 150mm lasagna pasta on 10 levels of thickness from 4.8mm to 0.6mm thanks to its 10-position regulator, taglioni (1.5mm), or even fettuccine (6mm).
The 3 additional accessories included will allow them to make delicious ravioli, spaghetti or even reginette!
The rollers are anodized aluminum alloy, studied and patented not to release metals in the paste, as well as hardened and case-hardened steel gears for strength. The machine comes with a clamp allowing to fix the machine on a table or a work surface.
In addition to the 3 accessories supplied, the Atlas 150 Classic pasta machine gives you the possibility of associating also 9 other different accessories (not supplied) , interchangeable, to leave room for your creativity, and rediscover the taste of the Italian tradition of yesteryear, with homemade pasta.
Tip : Transform your manual pasta machine into an electric pasta machine thanks to the Pastadrive motor!
- The ATLAS 150 Classic machine alone allows 3 forms of pasta:
- lasagna (150mm) on 10 levels of thickness from 4.8mm to 0.6mm
- taglioni (1.5mm)
- fettuccine (6mm)
- 3 additional accessories included in the kit: ravioli, spaghetti and reginette
- Design and quality of details
- Patented anodized aluminum alloy rollers
- Hardened steel gears
- Supplied with clamping flange
- Possibility of attaching 12 different accessories (not supplied)
- Quick coupling for motor
- 5 international patents
- Do not go in the dishwasher
- Made in Italy